Paid for by Estée Lauder and R29
Skincare is super important to me and one thing I’ve learned is how necessary it is to take care of it while you sleep. I’ve added Estée Lauder’s
#AdvancedNightRepair products to my routine and am in love. Keep reading to learn more about each product.
Advanced Night Repair Micro Cleansing Foam
• This conditioning formula transforms into a soft, airy foam that removes makeup and impurities, including pollution. I love how this feels on
my skin. It’s gentle, but gets the job done and doesn’t dry out my skin at all – which I love because I have breakout-prone skin.
Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery PowerFoil Mask
• High-performance foil-backed mask that creates a protective barrier. I love sheet masks so much mostly because they are easy, but more
importantly because they work. I love that this comes with separate pieces so I can fit it to my face. After using this I wake up and my skin has
a glow. This has also significantly reduced my breakouts.
Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-Aging Wake Up Balm
• Tested and proven: Advanced Night Repair dramatically reduces the look of all key signs of aging. This is such a great product to include
into your skincare. I never really thought about aging since I’m still young, but having something so easy to include will save me in the long
run. Plus this has helped with reducing my acne scarring.
Advanced Night Repair: Synchronized Recovery Complex II
• Significantly improves skin’s visible firmness, density and elasticity, and dramatically reduces the look of lines and wrinkles. I love using
serums because for me they show results the quickest. The overall appearance and texture of my skin drastically improves when I hydrate it
Advanced Night Repair Eye: Synchronized Recovery Complex II
• Proven to reduce the look of every key visible sign of eye aging: fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness and uneven skin tone.
This is something I need being that I’m always wearing makeup, taking it off, tugging at my skin. An eye cream is essential to my routine